1. If I could be on any reality TV show, I’d want to be on The Amazing Race. It’s the only show that I would voluntarily put on my face on without receiving a large sum of money. That and it’s a good concept and would be fun to do. Most shows have no point.
2. This past Thanksgiving was the first I ever spent with just my kids. Last year we were in Okinawa already, so we didn’t celebrate with family, but hubby was here. We made the whole meal ourselves. Every year previously, I have spent with family.
3. I’m looking forward to December because of Christmas! Duh! The kids are excited. Little Missy seems to understand the whole Santa Claus thing and I’m having fun planning the Christmas events I can take them to.
4. One thing I’d like to accomplish this month is to finally kick my Diet Pepsi habit. I was drinking 2-3 20 oz bottle a day. That’s ridiculous. I’ve had 3 in the past week, so I’m not doing too shabby, but I’d like to totally get rid of it. It’ll save me money and hopefully, my waistline.
5. To me winter is……….winter. Where I’m from it’s cold and it sometimes snow, but it’s usually a couple inches and it disappears fast. I don’t hate winter, but I’m not overly fond of it either. Christmas is winter though. It’s odd to have Christmas and still be able to run around in short sleeves like we do here.