1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
There isn’t anything I can think of off the top of my head. I try not to regret things though, there is no point.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May?
Hubby came home! The deployment is over and we are readjusting to our previous normal. There were some other things, like my birthday, but I think him coming home from Afghanistan tops it all.
3. June includes the first day of summer…what are your plans for the summer?
June is busy…Little Man’s birthday party, a camping trip, a girl’s weekend for me, a few other things. Then he goes on block leave. We don’t have any big plans yet, but I want to go ziplining at the Forest Adventure Park and a few other things.
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one?
I didn’t use any when we lived in the States. I do use some things now. The CDC for hourly care, some of the entertainment and recreation stuff, youth sports, and a few other things here and there. They tend to offer a lot more here, so it’s dumb not to take advantage of it.
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
I’m really looking forward to my weekend away. 2 days and 1 night away, no kids, no husband, and with friends? It’s a much needed break for me after this deployment. We are also going somewhere that I haven’t been before, so I think it’ll be lots of fun, just cross your fingers it doesn’t rain on us.