1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but are afraid of?
Heights don’t bother me, but I’m not a fan of falling from a high point, so any bungee jumping, skydiving, or most roller coasters are out of the question. I would do them if prompted, but I can’t stand the falling feeling.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Oh geez. That’s hard to answer, but the husband will be out of the military by then, so hopefully we’ll be settled in our forever place. Where ever that is.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
No idea. There’s stuff in 2014, but I can’t really think of anything big this year.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I don’t expect huge things, but I want to continue on with it, continue to get more readers and expand my writing.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current city/town?
No. We’re military. The husband will most likely retire here, but we won’t stay here. That was decided before we even moved here.
6. What is your morning routine?
Get up, get the kids up, dressed and fed.
Turn on the computer and check a few things.
Walk the oldest to school.
Come home and putter around on the computer some more.
Clean up the house, take a shower, and then off to whatever is going on that day.