1. What are three items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)?
Hugs, kisses, and unprompted I love you’s from my kids
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
I don’t have just one favorite. I read so much and I don’t generally like to re-read books. I also don’t like to know what’s going to happen next in a book, so that really cuts down on the re-reading.
3. What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Get a job! Hopefully it happens well before the end of the year.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which year would it be?
2009. It was just a great year all around. I sold my house after having it on the market for 2 years, my daughter was born, and it was just a good year for me and the husband.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
No clue. I guess that I’m just a nice person and that I have a personality. I talk a lot though, so you’ll figure it all out pretty quick.