This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
One thing I love to do on holidays is have a big breakfast. We are all home, so why not take the time to make a breakfast we don’t normally eat at home? We are big on frozen waffles and cereal for breakfast, so my family loves when I make a legit breakfast. Legit meaning one that required the oven and not the toaster. Cooking a big breakfast is even more important when there are house guests for the holidays. Christmas morning is one of those holidays, but honestly, the last thing I want to do is be in the kitchen. I’d much rather spend Christmas morning watching the kids play with their new toys and checking out my own gifts.
The perfect solution to this is a breakfast dish that can be prepared the night before and cooked the next morning. It takes minimal time and clean up this way! I plan on making this one for Christmas. It’s quick, easy, and nutritious with the added spinach. Making a casserole also ensures there is enough for everyone, including guests! Anything with cheese in it is bound to be good too. I normally keep Philadelphia Cream Cheese on hand, but I picked up a few extra at Walmart to be prepared for the holidays. It’s good for so many recipes! Kraft also has a coupon for $1.00 savings when you buy 2.
What you need:
Loaf of french bread
1 package (9 oz.) of frozen spinach, thawed
3/4 cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3/4 cup Kraft Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
1 package (8 oz.) Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
6 oz sausage crumbles – optional
2 cups milk
- Loaf of french bread
- 1 package (9 oz.) of frozen spinach, thawed
- 3/4 cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup Kraft Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- 6 oz sausage crumbles - optional
- 2 cups milk
- 10 eggs
- Slice the french bread and layer half the slices, shredded cheese, spinach, and sausage crumbles in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Repeat layers.
- Microwave cream cheese until softened. Whisk until creamy. Gradually add milk. Whisk in eggs and parmesan cheese.
- Pour over ingredients in baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350, covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
You can find more awesome holiday recipes using Kraft products here! Also look for other great savings on Kraft Heinz products. You can save up to $13 this holiday season!