Balloon Party Invitations
- Use balloons to add an extra element to party invitations. Create your own invitations or download the ones I used.
- Punch 2 or 3 holes in the top of the invitation.
- Blow up balloons, but keep them on the smaller side.
- Pull the ends of the balloons through the holes and tape on the backside.
Personalized Balloon Party Favors
What You Need:
Balloon Time Helium Tank
Mylar Heart Balloons
Inkjet Tattoo Paper
- Print out your names on the tattoo paper. I used this paper. Make sure you flip the names to the mirror image when you print, otherwise they’ll be backwards.
- Trim each name, as close to the letters as you can.
- Place the name on the balloon, following the directions on the tattoo paper. Keep them about 3″ from the edges of the balloon to make sure they are legible when inflated.
- Use a damp cloth to moisten the tattoo paper, then peel away.
- Inflate the balloons using the helium tank and tie with ribbon.
Decorative Flower Balloons
- Blow up 2 of the marble balloons and tie the ends together. Do the same with the other 2 marble balloons.
- The 2 sets of balloons need to then be tied together to form the flower petals. They can be tied together by the ends (not the easiest, but possible) or with string.
- Blow up the small balloon and tie in the middle of the other 4 balloons. Secure with string or with the end of the balloon.
- Tie string to the entire flower so it doesn’t float away from you!
Disclosure: Thanks to Balloon Time for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.