I’m linking up with Erin at Living in Yellow for blank in blank. 31 things in the grand ole thirty-first year of my life.
This year I’ll…
1. Successfully finish this scuba dive class. This means managing the ocean dives without freaking out.
2. Learn how to properly work my Japanese A/C remotes.
3. Maybe learn some Japanese beyond the basics.
4. Get off this island. Even if it means going to another island nearby.
5. Increase my blog/twitter traffic.
6. Have more date nights with the husband. These are few and far between.
7. Finally get my boudoir pictures done.
8. Go to the mall. I haven’t managed to go to a Japanese mall yet.
9. Lose the 6 pounds I gained this last deployment.
10. Then lose 10 more. Yeah right.
11. Actually do the public speaking I keep saying I will at work.
12. Take a worthwhile class, so it can be added to my resume of course.
13. Go to the Naha Fish Market, buy something, and cook it, all by myself.
14. Volunteer for one of Little Man’s field trips at school.
15. Make my husband enroll in school.
16. Rekindle my love affair with bad TV.
17. Give up soda. For good.
18. Enjoy my children as much as possible.
19. Take my dog for walks more than once every couple weeks.
20. Go to as many parks as I can possible find. We’ve been working on this and are making good progress.
21. Wean myself off horrible Facebook Zynga games.
22. Accessorize more.
23. Win something substantial.
24. I’d like to start running more, it would help with #9 and #10, but I don’t see it actually happening.
25. Keep up with cooking dinner, at least 4 nights a week.
26. #4 will happen, but let’s shoot for Tokyo or Seoul.
27. Redesign my blog.
28. Take hubby to a love motel. Even though he says he will absolutely not go.
29. Make someone take really, good pictures of me.
30. Have another girl’s only trip.
31. Keep trying to take advantage of every experience I can.