1. What’s one thing in the past month that you would have changed?
Ummmm……….Little Missy losing my phone? That’s the only thing that pops in my head. It’s been a huge pain and the cell companies here don’t make anything easy or cheap.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April?
The kids and I had a lot of fun over spring break. We went to a few new places, went bowling, hit up an indoor play area, bought a car, and just had a good time. Besides that, the month kind of flew by with nothing exciting happening.
3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?
No plans yet. If we do anything, we’ll get together with friends, maybe go to the beach.
4. Have you ever traveled Space A? If yes, where…if no, would you ever try it?
I have not, but living overseas gives us the perfect chance to! We keep talking about taking a trip somewhere on a Space A flight. I figure we could go to mainland Japan or Korea super easy!
5. What are you looking forward to in May?
There is a TON of stuff going on this month. My birthday, a bunch of unit functions, birthday parties, and possibly something else that would make my month.